Follow My Trek
FOLLOW MY GEOGRAPHICAL JOURNEY ACROSS THE COUNTRY + MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF THE SOUL
Highlighting farms that are primarily draft horse powered and producing heirloom varietals, heritage grains as well as both culinary and medicinal herbs; I will be harvesting alongside these farmers, profiling their stories and in turn, producing a seasonal plant-based meal, camping under the stars the whole way.
Why would I do such a thing?
Pure, clean food, grown with integrity is essential to healing the body. It is the foundation of my own personal healing. Food as medicine is a truth, not just an idea. I am spending the summer conveying this truth through the lens of various farms throughout the country. Highlighting folks who are rebuilding and redefining our food system in new and innovative ways, with a keen eye on the past. Ultimately returning to our roots, desiring simplicity, quality, integrity and connection through authenticity.
Through this documented journey, I am stepping out to convey what I have been sharing these past ten years: that when we reconnect to the land, we reconnect with ourselves. I am being a bit more vulnerable and candid about my own personal passage of self-healing.
+ The Farms +
- Greyrock Farm | Cazenovia, NY
- Food & Ferments | Truxton, NY
- Main Street Farms | Homer, NY
- Whitefield Farm | Lucknow, ONT
- Bluestem Farm | East Jordan, MI
- Boerson Farms | Princeton, WI
- Lily Springs Farm | Osceola, MN
- Prairie Heritage Farm | Power, MT
- Hayshaker Farm | Walla Walla Valley, WA
- Furrow Horse Farm | Morton, WA
- Even Pull Farm | Yamhill Valley, OR
- Live Power Community Farm | Covelo, CA
JOURNEY WITH ME on Instagram